Forestwood Residences . 5 Mins Walk to Serangoon MRT Station & NEX Mall
Latest Update June 2018
Forest Woods is now almost sold out. Only a handful of 3 and 4 bedroom units left. If you are looking for more options, you might want to consider Park Colonial or Woodleigh Residences, both beside Woodleigh MRT station in Bidadari Estate.
Forest Woods is a new condominium that occupies a very attractive location in Upper Serangoon Road. By one of the top developers, City Developments.
Part of its attractiveness lies in the fact that it is barely 5 minutes walk from the Serangoon MRT interchange Station on the North East & Circle MRT Lines, and from Nex mega mall. Forestwood Residences is looking to launch for sale in September / October 2016.
The Forest Woods condo site is sandwiched between Lorong Lew Lian & Paya Lebar Road, one of the most established residential estates in Singapore. In fact, to the north and south of the site, are mainly low rise landed houses.
So there should be good wind flow, and a feeling of spaciousness for the site.
The Forestwood Residences site is bordered on the north by a viaduct. But given CDL’s extensive experience in developing all sorts of sites, and strong reputation for good design, the site layout will mitigate that.
Of course if you book your Forestwood Residences unit early, like at the VIP Preview, then you can probably get to pick a unit in a very nice part of the site. Do contact us to be kept posted on Forest Woods condo if you would like to invest, or live here.
Forest Woods Condominium | Forestwood Residences Highlights
Summary of why the Forest Woods condo is attractive:
- Located less than 5 minutes’ walk from Serangoon MRT interchange station, that connects the North-East line & the Circle Line.
- The Forest Woods site is barely 6 minutes walk to Nex megamall, the biggest shopping centre in the North-East region of Singapore. You can get groceries & food round the clock, from the 24 hour Cold Storage & NTUC Fairprice Xtra supermarkets there. As well as a wide array of shops and F&B outlets, plus a public library, and a cinema.
- The Paya Lebar area enjoys firm ongoing demand from homebuyers and investors. The most recent launches in Paya Lebar are pretty much sold out: Bartley Residences by Hong Leong (sister company to CDL) is 100% sold; Bartley Ridge also by Hong Leong is 99% sold; Botanique @ Bartley is over 95% sold. Forestwood Residences is already drawing keen interest, and is expected to be popular too.
- As for the Upper Serangoon area around Serangoon MRT station, there has not been a condo launch for many years, except for Jade Residences, a small project that is also sold out. So there is pent up demand here that augurs well for the Forest Woods condo launch.
- The closest new launch is Stars of Kovan, one train stop further from town, at Kovan MRT Station. However that is a mixed development with shops on the ground floor, which is not to everyone’s liking.
- The Forest Woods condo site enjoys easy access to major expressways like the CTE & KPE.
- Forestwood Residences is a mid size project with just around 500 units. A very nice size – big enough to support all the necessary facilities without an onerously high monthly maintenance fee, yet not so big that the place becomes too crowded and busy. The kind of size that encourages neighbourliness and a cosy ambience, great for families.
- The Forest Woods condo is being developed by a leading developer, City Developments (CDL), with a solid and long track record of numerous quality homes. Those who have bought CDL property before, tend to look for CDL projects when buying again.
Forest Woods Condo · Showflat Viewing · Information
Please email us for information or showflat viewing, and we will revert shortly.
. Direct Developer Units & Prices / Discounts
. No need to pay any commissions or fees