The Forest Woods site plan shows lots of exciting activities, making this a fun and interesting place with over 60 facilities, and even residential services.
CDL & Hong Leong are known to be among the top developers, and they have brought their decades of experience to designing lovely homes to live in here, with a meticulously planned site design. To register for details or showflat viewing / VIP Preview, just email us below.
The Forest Woods Site Plan Layout :: Click to Enlarge
The Forest Woods site plan is divided into different themes, starting with the ENTRANCE zone:
SENSORY GARDEN PODS (LEVEL 2)
The Landscape Architecture is by Salad Dressing Pte Ltd. Click on the link here to view their work (opens in new window).
This site is quite a tight one, with similar constraints to the Kopar at Newton site. But it has managed to use its tightness quite creatively, to design a fair variety of facilities and interesting spaces in much the same way as the Kopar condo has done. Both emphasise nature as well.
The Forest Woods Site Plan Layout | Design
The Forest Woods site design centres very much around gardens and woods and nature, as its name implies. It is obvious that a lot of creativeness and imagery has gone into designing something special here. Key points:
- Welcome lobby with Residential Service Counter at the side gate nearest the MRT station & NEX. An unusual but useful feature.
- A huge 75m stretch of pool in the centre of the site, combining the 50m lap pool and the Lagoon Pool. Makes for a nice long and wide stretch of water & greenery buffer between the 2 rows of blocks.
- The highlight of the project is the 150m stretch of Adventure Zone at the ‘back’ of the site fronting Paya Lebar Road, starting with a stunning 3 storey clubhouse with gourmet kitchen, games room, reading lounge, 24 hour gym, and so forth.
- Something for everyone, with a total of over 60 luxury facilities, including an Eco garden, spa in the woods, sensory garden pods, urban farming, and pets’ play pod.
- The refuse chutes use a pneumatic system to pump rubbish to the bin centre. Good for residents, as it does away with the unsightly task of manually carting rubbish, is cleaner, and saves maintenance costs.
FOREST WOODS SITE PLAN . FOREST WOODS CONDO SHOWFLAT VIEWING
Would you like to register to be kept updated, or for the Showflat Viewing?
Latest Update: Forest Woods is completely sold out. Thank you for your interest.