Forestwood Residences . 5 Mins Walk to Serangoon MRT Station & NEX Mall
Latest Update July 2020
Forest Woods is now almost sold out. Only a couple of 3 bedroom units left. If you are looking for a project by the same developer, Hong Leong has launched the freehold Avenir condominium at River Valley in partnership with GuocoLand. The Avenir is of course a luxury product, in a much more central location within walking distance of Robertson Quay as well as the upcoming Great World MRT station, and is priced accordingly.
Forest Woods is a new condominium that occupies a very attractive location in Upper Serangoon Road. By one of the top developers, City Developments.
Part of its attractiveness lies in the fact that it is barely 5 minutes walk from the Serangoon MRT interchange Station on the North East & Circle MRT Lines, and from Nex mega mall. Forestwood Residences is looking to launch for sale in September / October 2016.
The Forest Woods condo site is sandwiched between Lorong Lew Lian & Paya Lebar Road, one of the most established residential estates in Singapore. In fact, to the north and south of the site, are mainly low rise landed houses.
So there should be good wind flow, and a feeling of spaciousness for the site.
The Forestwood Residences site is bordered on the north by a viaduct. But given CDL’s extensive experience in developing all sorts of sites, and strong reputation for good design, the site layout will mitigate that.
Of course if you book your Forestwood Residences unit early, like at the VIP Preview, then you can probably get to pick a unit in a very nice part of the site. Do contact us to be kept posted on Forest Woods condo if you would like to invest, or live here.
Forest Woods Condominium | Forestwood Residences Highlights
Summary of why the Forest Woods condo is attractive:
- Located less than 5 minutes’ walk from Serangoon MRT interchange station, that connects the North-East line & the Circle Line.
- The Forest Woods site is barely 6 minutes walk to Nex megamall, the biggest shopping centre in the North-East region of Singapore. You can get groceries & food round the clock, from the 24 hour Cold Storage & NTUC Fairprice Xtra supermarkets there. As well as a wide array of shops and F&B outlets, plus a public library, and a cinema.
- The Paya Lebar area enjoys firm ongoing demand from homebuyers and investors. The most recent launches in Paya Lebar are pretty much sold out: Bartley Residences by Hong Leong (sister company to CDL) is 100% sold; Bartley Ridge also by Hong Leong is 99% sold; Botanique @ Bartley is over 95% sold. Forestwood Residences is already drawing keen interest, and is expected to be popular too.
- As for the Upper Serangoon area around Serangoon MRT station, there has not been a condo launch for many years, except for Jade Residences, a small project that is also sold out. So there is pent up demand here that augurs well for the Forest Woods condo launch.
- The closest new launch is Stars of Kovan, one train stop further from town, at Kovan MRT Station. However that is a mixed development with shops on the ground floor, which is not to everyone’s liking.
- The Forest Woods condo site enjoys easy access to major expressways like the CTE & KPE.
- Forestwood Residences is a mid size project with just around 500 units. A very nice size – big enough to support all the necessary facilities without an onerously high monthly maintenance fee, yet not so big that the place becomes too crowded and busy. The kind of size that encourages neighbourliness and a cosy ambience, great for families.
- The Forest Woods condo is being developed by a leading developer, City Developments (CDL), with a solid and long track record of numerous quality homes. Those who have bought CDL property before, tend to look for CDL projects when buying again.
If you looking for a similarly attractive project close to an MRT station, the next likely launch will be for Liv at MB. This is also a 99 year leasehold pure condominium project, but it is located in District 15 rather than District 19.
The developer for Liv at MB is Bukit Sembawang Estates, another equally reputable local homegrown developer. Liv at MB, or Mountbatten, is even closer to an MRT station. In fact, it is barely 4 minutes walk to Katong Park station on the Thomson-East Coast MRT line.
One of the strengths of this project is its potential for unblocked views, as it overlooks landed housing estates on two sides. Better yet, some of the south-facing higher floor units will get pocket sea views as well.
Do head over to drop us a line if you would like the Liv @ MB floor plans emailed to you, or if you would like to book a viewing slot at the upcoming Liv at Mountbatten showflat preview.
Forest Woods Condo · Showflat Viewing · Information
Please email us for information or showflat viewing, and we will revert shortly.
. Direct Developer Units & Prices / Discounts
. No need to pay any commissions or fees
Latest Update: Forest Woods is fully sold out. Thank you for your interest.